MCQS of Business Communications
1. Which approach is used in Organizations, hiring hundreds of new employees every year towards the recruiting process.
A. systematic approach
B. indirect approach
C. direct approach
D. organizational approach
2. Monthly Market Report is an analysis of business done during the __________________
A. Whole day
B. Whole month
C. Whole week
3. Screening stage, ___________ stage and final stage are the three stages of interview process.
4. A standing committee is one that operates permanently for the ____________.
A. Year after year.
B. Week after week.
C. Month after month.
D. After six months
5. _______________ is not the part of five stages of negotiation.
A. Discussion, Proposals.
B. Gather information that helps you
C. To negotiate the Issue, Confirmation
D. Exchanging greetings
6. Reports are classified into _______________.
A.Informal reports, Short reports
B.Formal or Informal reports , Short or Long Reports
C.Formal reports ,Long reports
D.Informal reports, Long reports
7. How many steps an effective oral presentation process follows?
8. Which one of the followings include investigation of an issue or problem or Calculation of financial ratios of a company?
A. Formal report
B. Analytical Letter Reports
C. Informational Letter Reports
D. Scientific Reports
9. The keys to write a successful resume are_________________
A. “You” attitude, focus on your audience and think about prospective employer’s need
B. Too long, verbose descriptions and over confident tone
D. All of these
10. Prefatory parts are _______ in number.
11. What type of interviews help recruiters see how you handle yourself under pressure?
12. How many basic parts of a formal report have?.