Last modified on April 23rd, 2020
what is qualitative research?
Qualitative research does not handle the measurable variable. This research is mainly done to find relationships and to define things in a qualitative way. Represents the data in the form of pictures and words and results are judged through theoretical judgment.
what are the techniques of qualitative research?
- Case Study
- Focus Group Discussion
- Field Research
what are the examples of qualitative research?
- An interview conducted to observe the experience of the user after using touch screen mobile phone.
- Observation is conducted to observe the effects of smoking on smokers.
- An open-ended question like what is the understandability level of tutorials from T4Tutorials.com? The answer to this question can be descriptive. Everybody gives an answer in his own choice. So we can’t measure the data obtained from this open-ended question.
You must also know the following topics
Qualitative research pdf | types of qualitative research methods | purpose of | qualitative research | qualitative research design qualitative research methodology example | qualitative research journal | qualitative research tools | advantages of qualitative research.
- How Students Can Pick a Good Custom-Paper Writing Service? - March 5, 2021
- List of Public service commissions - August 31, 2020
- Comparison of fee structure of Pakistani Universities - June 1, 2020