What is explanatory research? research methodology
In this tutorial, we will try to answer the following questions;
- What is explanatory research?
- What are the examples of explanatory research?
What is explanatory research?
Explanatory research is an attempt to connect different ideas and to understand the different reasons, causes, and their effects. Mostly the research starts from exploratory research, then descriptive research and then explanatory research. Explanatory research is the attempt to find the question of why?
What are the examples of explanatory research?
- Descriptive research can tell that 20% of the students are failed in the exam. Explanatory research can tell that what is the reason behind this failure.
- Descriptive research answers that a computer system with more RAM has more speed. Explanatory research answers the question that why a computer system with more RAM has more speed as compared to a computer system with less RAM.
- Descriptive research can tell that all male student have more crazy behavior as compared to female students. The explanatory research explains that what is the reason behind this failure.
What is explanatory research? research methodology.