FPSC Assistant Communication Security Officer Test Syllabus, sample, test pattern, and past papers questions.
Job Title: Assistant Communication Security Officer
What is the Basic pay scale of Assistant Communication Security Office FPSC?
The Basic pay scale of Assistant Communication Security Officer is BPS–16.
Which department offers job of Assistant Communication Security FPSC?
Department of Communication Security, Cabinet Division offers the job of Assistant Communication Security Officer.
Eligibility of Assistant Communication Security Officer FPSC
Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s Degree with Electronics/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistics or BCS or equivalent degree from an HEC recognized University.
Test Pattern of Assistant Communication Security Officer FPSC
- The test is MCQs type.
- Part–I (English: 20 questions)
- Part–II (Professional Test: 80 questions)
- Total Time: 100 minutes
- Total Marks: 100,
- Total MCQs: 100,
- Negative Marking: NO
Syllabus of Assistant Communication Security Officer FPSC
- Part 1 (English) (English MCQs Preparation)
- Part 2 (Professional Test)
Part 1 (English: 20 MCQs)
Part 2 (Professional Test: 80 MCQs)
- Basic Electronics (Basic Electronics MCQs Preparation)
- Number Theory (Number Theory MCQs Preparation)
- Cryptographic Techniques (Cryptographic Techniques MCQs Preparation)
- Boolean Algebra (Boolean Algebra Preparation)
- Operating System & System Software (Operating System Preparation)
- Database Management (DBMS MCQs)
- Probability (Probability Preparation MCQs)
Past Paper MCQs
- How to write a resume for a job search: Tips for applicants - May 11, 2021
- The Best Tool to Test the Speed of Your Internet - May 5, 2021
- Why do we need various number systems in computer science? - April 16, 2021