Chemistry MCQs for Competitive exams and tests
In this tutorial, we will try to answer the Chemistry MCQs for Competitive exams and tests.
- The mass spectrometer has an advantage of ……
|determine the mass of an atom||determine the charge of a particle||determine particles||provide data for data loggers|
- Which of following is important in vision?
|Vitamin B||Vitamin C||Vitamin D||Vitamin A|
- Oxidation involves
|loss of oxygen||loss of hydrogen||gain in hydrogen||gain in electrons|
- Which of following is true about DNA?
|It has single strand||It has ribose sugar||It is present in cell nucleus||It is synthesized by RNA|
- Conversion of carbonate into oxides and carbon dioxide is called as
- The physical state of fat at room temperature is
- Vacuum distillation is used
|under low pressures||under high pressures||on gentle heating||upon quick heating|
- Which of following protects our heart and kidneys from injury?
- In electrolysis of concentrated HCl, at a cathode
|oxygen gas is given off||hydrogen gas is given off||hydrogen chloride is given off||chlorine gas is given off at the anode|
- Which of following is used as a catalyst in hydrogenation reaction?
|Oxygen||Hydrogen||Calcium||None of these|
List of All MCQs of Chemistry : Click Here .
Latest posts by Prof. Fazal Rehman Shamil (see all)