Most of the time you see the case studies and scenario-based questions in the Database System (DBMS) paper. Keeping in view, I am sharing with you some of the case study base questions of the database course.
Examples of Case Studies and Scenarios questions from DBMS
- Examples of Case Studies and scenarios from the Database System.
- How you can make a database from the scenario mentioned below.
- How you can normalize the database tables from the case studies mentioned below.
- How to draw the Entity-relationship diagram from the given case study.
- How to draw the Data flow diagram from the case studies mentioned below.
- What database model is suitable for the case studies mentioned below.
- What kind of database users are suitable for the given case study.
- What kind of database redundancies and inconsistencies are possible in the given scenario.
- How You can write SQL Queries on the tables of the mentioned case study.
- Find the possible database keys from the tables of these case studies.
- Suggest the relationships among the tables of the given scenarios.
If you are still in reading the more case studies, then you can read 100+ case studies.
- Why do we need various number systems in computer science? - April 16, 2021
- 5 Best Places to Study Engineering - March 19, 2021
- How Students Can Pick a Good Custom-Paper Writing Service? - March 5, 2021