Most of the time you see the case studies and scenario-based questions in the OOP (Object-oriented programming) paper. Keeping in view, I am sharing with you some of the case study base questions of the OOP course.
Examples of Case Studies and Scenarios questions from OOP
- Suggest the arrays or structures?
- Which loop is better to use in which module?
- How much user define functions and built functions are required to fulfill the task in the given case study.
- Implement the given scenario with arrays, loops, and conditional statements.
- When and where we need the pointer in the given case study.
- What classes are possible
- What kind of inheritance you will use in the programs.
- You will use the operator overloading or not. If yes then suggest some examples of operator overloading from the given scenarios.
- You will need virtual classes or not? If yes then where.
- Implement the following case study with inheritance, constructor, virtual base class, and operator overloading.
List of Case studies and Scenarios
If you are still in reading the more case studies, then you can read 100+ case studies.