Last modified on February 10th, 2020
Employees Attendance System via Fingerprint in C# and VB.NET for BCS BSIT MCS BSSE
Project Domain / Category
A corporate firm is interested to replace manual attendance system for their employees. They need an automated system through which the attendance of employees could be marked via fingerprints and reduce the chances of fraud recording of working hours that employees otherwise used to do with manual paper attendance systems.
The System will be a desktop-based application that will perform the following tasks.
- Attendance of employees through a fingerprint.
- Registration of employee’s data in the system by an administrator.
- Vacation management system.
- Daily wise present/absent/on-leave employees
- Weekly wise employees present/absent/on-leave statistics III. Monthly wise employees aggregate report
The system needs to be developed in C#.Net with Microsoft SQL Server; no other development tools will be accepted for this project. C#.Net, MS SQL Server, Visual Studio.