Android Call Recorder App final year project for BSCS BSIT MCS BSSE
Project Domain / Category
Abstract / Introduction
Sometimes, you just really need to know exactly what someone said on a call; whether it’s an important discussion with your colleagues or a brainstorming session with your business partner, there are times when you might want to keep a record of your conversations so that you can refer to them later. But if you aren’t recording your calls, those details may escape you.
If you’re looking for ultimate ease of use, Android Call Recorder may be the best choice out there. You can set up the app to record all calls or just record calls from specific contacts and choose which calls you want to save or share.
There are the following functional requirements for Android Call Recorder application;
- No root device is needed (e. needed to implement proper background services).
- Record all incoming and outgoing phone call on basis of these two modes;
- Automatic Mode: record calls automatically.
- Manual Mode: after each call asks the user to keep recording or not.
- Filter option: record all, contacts to record and contacts to ignore etc.
- Add title/note with any call; use SQLite database to store data.
- Search for a recording by title/note.
- Organize call records; view all calls with options such as list by time, group by names or group by dates.
- Mark calls to favorite list.
- Support mp3, amr and wav audio format.
- Playback, save/delete audio files to/from SD card features.
- Auto deletes feature to delete calls after specific days.
- IDE: Android Studio
- Programming language: Java / Kotlin
- Database: SQLite
A Complete list of All Final Year Projects: Click Here .