Organizational Requirements in Software Engineering
Software Organizational Requirements are the requirements given by the customer and need to fulfill by the software team.
Types of Organizational Requirements
- Software Delivery Requirements
- Software Implementation Requirements
- Software Standards Requirements
1. Software Delivery Requirements
Software Delivery Requirements are the deadlines given by the customer to the software team for the completion of the given system.
Examples of Software Delivery Requirements
Suppose we want to write the Delivery Requirements for a social network like Facebook.com.
- The software team will deliver the security module(login, logout, signup) within a week until 4 May 2021.
- The complete system must be delivered until 3 June 2022.
2. Software Implementation Requirements
Software Implementation Requirements are the requirements dealing with software installation and software demonstrations with the actual users of the software.
Examples of Implementation Requirements
- The software team will install the software on the PC of XYZ bank.
- The software team will integrate the ATM of XYZ bank with another bank.
- The software team will train the employee of XYZ bank.
3. Software Standards Requirements