Last modified on March 1st, 2020
How to Check Earnings of Google Search Ads Unit
Google provides a different kind of attractive ads unit. In the past, famous ad sizer was as follows;
- 728*90 and many other sizes.
Now, today Google change its style and now we can see the display ads as follows;
- Horizontal Responsive ads
- Vertical Responsive ads
- Square Responsive ads
The in-article ads, Matched Content ads, and link ads are also very common and used by many websites to increase revenue.
Now, let’s see Google search ads.
What are Google Custome Search ads?
Google Custome Search ads are the ads that can be used within your website. When any visitor search from this search bar providing by Google and clicks on any of the sponsored search websites. Then you paid for this.
How to View Google Search Ads Units Earnings
Login to your Google Adsense Account.
Select the “Report By” as shown in the figure below.
Click on the icon appearing with days button.
Select Custom Search Styles.
I recommend you to must use the search ads with other ads units to increase your ad revenue.
Advantages of Custom search ads
There are many advantages to search for ads. I am going to mention here only the main important advantages.
- Insufficient content is not a big problem as compared to display ads.
- People search for articles and targetted ads lead the user to click on the ads.
- You can also use it with any other ad units.
- How Students Can Pick a Good Custom-Paper Writing Service? - March 5, 2021
- List of Public service commissions - August 31, 2020
- Comparison of fee structure of Pakistani Universities - June 1, 2020