Last modified on August 6th, 2019
Everyday Science Multiple Choice Questions
1. Angstrom is a unit of quantity …
2. Entomology is the study of?
A Behavior of human beings
C The formation of rocks
D The Origin and history of technical and scientific terms
3. Fathom is the unit of measurement of….?
A Depth of water
B Density of water
C Volume of water
D Flow of water
4. …………….. measures the temperature, pressure, and humidity at various altitudes in the atmosphere is?
A. Aneroid barometer
5. All of the following diseases are caused by viruses, except?
6. The species that flower is named?
D. None of these
7. ……….. converts the alternating current into direct current?
8. Are basidiospores major source of …. ?
A. Water Borne Allergens
B. Airborne Allergens
C. Animal Faeces
D. All of these
9. Physiology is the study of…?
A Cells in the body
B Structure of the body
C Functions of the human body
D All of the above
10. Can the sunlight reach a depth of following meters?
11. The weight of a Heart of a normal adult human being is?
A. 100 grams
B. 250 grams
C. 300 grams
D. 400 grams
12. In a normal human adult, how much blood does the heart pump per minute?
A. 1 litre
B. 8 litre
C. 7 litre
D. 5 litre