English Speaking MCQs – Solved Questions Answers
1. While UK has earned record profit this year, __________ well behind in exports.
(A) it still lag
(B) it lags still
(C) it still lags
(D) it lags still
2.If I have some money, I __________ it tomorrow.
(A) have purchase
(B) would purchase
(C) will purchase
(D) have purchased
3.The new information about dengue virus caused stress in the public and government __________.
4. Katherine told her children __________ tasks on Sunday.
(A) does some
(B) take some
(C) to do some
(D) make some
5. I was astonished by the large __________ people who came.
(A) amount of
(B) number of
(C) sum of
(D) total of
(E) some of
6.I would rather die (than) beg.
7. Seeing is believing.
8. She has been living in Switzerland _________ nine years.
9. He succeeded by __________ hard.
(C) continuous work
(D) continuous working
10. doctor is travelling __________ the hospital.
(E) None of these
11. A (drowning) woman catches at a straw.
12. He came in lahore__________26 may, 1999.
13. —- his friends speaks any English.
14. Flower looks (beautiful).
15. Last summer we went on —- cruise in the pakistan. Among —- Islands we visited were astola and the Buddo.
a)the / –
b)a / the
c)the / an
d)all of the above
16. some of the guests arrived __________ buses.
17. I cannot come to see you _________ tomorrow.
18. I am afraid __________ lizards.
19. Maryam is not receiving the call. She is __________ at office.
20. The boss __________ everyone go for break an hour early on Friday afternoon.
21. Sara is getting __________ the room.
(B) out of
(C) out from
(D) out through
22. She (as well as) her sister in law is engaged.
23. —- his friends speak any English.
24. Smoking is dangerous to health.
25. Nuclear energy is __________ dangerous to be used widely.
- What Is AssignCode and How Can It Help With Java Assignment? - May 27, 2021
- How to write a resume for a job search: Tips for applicants - May 11, 2021
- The Best Tool to Test the Speed of Your Internet - May 5, 2021