English MCQs for 4th-year class
In this tutorial, we will cover the English MCQs for 4th-year-year class.
- What is the Antonym of Receded?
|diminished||retrograde||advanced||None of them|
- Find the antonym of Disabuse?
|deceive||violate||crash||B and C|
3. Antonym of Malevolent is?
|poison||kindly||ambivalent||None of them|
- What is the antonym of Enervate?
|arrange||sputter||strengthen||None of them|
5. Find the Antonym of Fervent?
- Antonym of Ennui is?
7. What is the Antonym of Genuine?
|palpable||unsound||bogus||None of them|
- Antonym of Ephemeral is?
|Failure||eternal||sensuous||None of them|
9. Find the Antonym of Expurgate?
|entertain||admit||Accept||B and C|
- What is the antonym of Equanimity?
|volume||stirring||agitation||None of them|
English MCQs for 4th-year-year class.
List of All MCQs of English : Click Here .