Last modified on February 9th, 2020
MCQs of Probability Theory
Let’s begin with some most important MCs of Probability Theory.
1. When we throw a coin then what is the probability of getting head?
2. When we throw a coin then what is the probability of getting a tail?
3. When we tossed three unbiased coins then what is the probability of getting at least 2 tails?
4. When we throw a dice then what is the probability of getting the number greater than 5?
5. When we throw two dice then what is the probability of getting a sum 9?
D. All of these
6. Events which can never occur together In probability theories then it is classified as?
A. mutually exclusive events
B. collectively exclusive events
C. mutually exhaustive events
D. None of these
7. If J and K will be two variables then the Joint probability of independent events J and K is equal to?
A. P(J) + P(K)
B. P(J) * P(K)
C. P(J) * P(K) – P(J * K)
D. P(J) * P(K) + P(J-K)
8. All possible outcomes for a random experiment are called?
A. sample space
B. event space
C. numerical space
D. both b and c
9. What is the marginal probability of dependent events and independent events?
D. All of these
10. When we consider an event B then non-occurrence of event B is?
A. A is equal to zero
B. intersection of A
C. complement of A
D. union of A
You can also know the following topics
Probability MCQs with answers pdf | probability MCQ | MCQ on probability class 12 | probability important questions for competitive exams | MCQ on probability class 9 | MCQ on probability class 10 | which is not related to probability MCQ | basic probability multiple choice questions pdf.