MCQS Database Systems- for CS Jobs – Set 13
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which layer runs on the end user’s computer (the client).
- processing layer
- application layer.
- user interface layer
- middle layer.
2. A DBMS, which stores the data required by the middle tier. This tier may run on a
separate server called
- application server.
- database server
- client server
- potential server
3. A program that controls data transfer between servers and clients to provide a consistent environment, is called…
- TP Monitor
- Transaction routing
- Distributed Transaction processing
- Transaction processing system
4. A data sublanguage consists of ____ parts
5. The _____ compiler converts DDL statements into a set of tables
6. Which one is not common type of object-based data model are:
- integrity constraints
- n Functional
- n Object-Oriented
7. The part of a DML that involves data retrieval is called a….
- Data manipulation language
- Query language
- Non-query language
- Structure language
8. There are ______ types of record base date model…