Let us see the Education Psychology solved MCQs questions answers.
1. Educational psychology apply knowledge of psychology in the field of
C. Social sciences
2. Classical Conditions was presented by?
C. B. F. Skinner
D. None of the above.
3. Which is the Master emotion?
4. Which one of the following is the oldest method for the study of behavior?
B. Standardized tests
C. Intelligence test
5. Which thing bring permanent change in the behavior?
C. Both A & B
D. All of the Above
6. Educational psychology is concerned with the study of ……………….?
A. Philosophy of education
B. Educational learning
C. Human learning
D. Teaching methods
7. An assessment through which we can consistently achieve the same results with the same student is called …………..?
8. A systematic change in mental processes that underlie all learning and performance is known as …………….?
A. Moral development
B. Intellectual development
C. Social emotional development
D. Cognitive development
9. What do you mean by cognition?
A. Act of Knowing or perceiving
B. Act of doing something
C. Act of working
D. Both B & C
10. The overprotected child will tend to display
11. The use of technology to enhance the learning process in education is known as…………?
A. Information Technology
B. Communication technology
C. Both A & B
D. None of the above
12. In which of the following design it is not necessary to have two different individuals or groups of subjects for experiments?
A. The control test or single group design
B. Multiple group design
C. Control group design
D. Design involving relation
13. Cognitive Development deal with the Development of………….?
B. Body Parts
C. Brain Development
D. None of the Above.
14.Which one is the backbone of all developments?
D. All of the above
15 . Emotional experiences are
D. Not Known
- List of Public service commissions - August 31, 2020
- Comparison of fee structure of Pakistani Universities - June 1, 2020
- Past Guess Paper of Auditing - May 12, 2020