Turing Machine to Accepts palindromes.
A palindrome is a word, phrase, or sequence of words, alphabets, or phrases that reads the same backwards as forwards.
Examples of Palindromes
Palindromes: a, b, aa, bb, aba, bab,…
Non- Palindromes: ab, ba, aab, baa,…
1->1->R and 1->R are same things. Both represent read 1, write 1, and move right.
[ and Delta and empty cell of tape are the same things
How Turing Machine of palindromes accept palindromes valid strings? with animations
How non-palindromes are rejected by Turing Machine of palindromes? with animations
Read More Examples of Turing Machine
- Turing Machine to copy a string: with animations
- Turing Machine of numbers divisible by 3: with animations
- Turing machine for anbncn: with animations
Turing machine of two equal binary strings: with animations
Turing Machine to Accepts palindromes: with animations
Turing machine to Add two binary numbers: with animations
- Turing machine to Multiply two unary numbers: with animations
- Turing machine to Multiply two binary numbers: with animations
- Turing Machine for the complement of a string
- Turing Machine for the language of anbn where a=b.
- Turing Machine for a is less than b, ambn where a=b or m=n.