Turing Machine to copy a string of consecutive 1s to its next position on input tape.
In the diagram, we are giving input of 111 as a string to the turning machine, and the turning machine copies the 111 to its next cells in the input tape.
- 1->1->R and 1->R are same things. Both represent read 1, write 1, and move right.
- [ and Delta and empty cell of tape are the same things
Turing Machine with animation to copy a string?
Read More Examples of Turing Machine
- Turing Machine to copy a string: with animations
- Turing Machine of numbers divisible by 3: with animations
- Turing machine for anbncn: with animations
Turing machine of two equal binary strings: with animations
Turing Machine to Accepts palindromes: with animations
Turing machine to Add two binary numbers: with animations
- Turing machine to Multiply two unary numbers: with animations
- Turing machine to Multiply two binary numbers: with animations
- Turing Machine for the complement of a string
- Turing Machine for the language of anbn where a=b.
- Turing Machine for a is less than b, ambn where a=b or m=n.
- What Is AssignCode and How Can It Help With Java Assignment? - May 27, 2021
- How to write a resume for a job search: Tips for applicants - May 11, 2021
- The Best Tool to Test the Speed of Your Internet - May 5, 2021