Program to update even number into its upper nearest odd number and similarly convert the odd number into its lower even number using if-else statement.
Hint1: 4 is even and its nearest upper number is 5
Hint2: 9 is odd and its nearest lower number is 8
Flowchart of the Program to convert an even number into an odd number
C++ Program to convert an even number into an odd number
using namespace std;
cout<<"Even number into its nearest odd"<<endl;
cout<<"Odd number into its nearest Even"<<endl;
Even number into its nearest odd
SFT (Shamil’s Flow Table )
Are you interested to Read about SFT(Shamil’s Flow Table)?
C++ Exercise | If else Statement
- calculate the bill
- character is small, capital or a special character
- a number is even or odd
- 0 is a positive or negative number
- a positive and negative number
- Enter Range of numbers and replaced them
- a greater number among three numbers
- Armstrong Number
- ASCII code
- Find the Maximum value program in C++ (C Plus Plus).
- maximum number
- Maximum Number between two numbers
- Student Grade
- the number is divisible by 11 or 5 or not
- a triangle is an equilateral, isosceles or scalene
- Leap year
- character is an alphabet or not
- Grade Percentage
- character is an alphabet, digit, or special character
- character is an uppercase or lowercase.
- a prime or composite number
- hours and minutes as AM or PM
- swap the values of two numbers
- update even to odd
- Profit Loss
- centimeter into meter and kilometer
- Even odd with goto statement.
- area of the circle