0 is a positive or negative number
- Basically, zero is neither a positive and nor a negative number. The
- Complete idea of a positive and negative number is to focus on zero.
- Negative numbers are the numbers that are less than zero.
- If(number<0) then the number is a negative number.
- Positive numbers are the numbers that are greater than zero.
- If(number>0) then the number is Positive number.
It is important to note that zero can’t be smaller or greater than itself, so zero is neither positive and nor negative.
You can say me crazy if I say that I am older than myself or I am richer than myself.
Note: Individually 0 is not positive, not negative, but keep in mind that 0 can be added with any other positive or negative number.
C++ Program to that 0 is a positive or negative number
Let us see the C++ Program to that 0 is a positive or negative number.
using namespace std;
cout<<"Enter any number"<<endl;
cout<<"Number is negative"<<endl;
cout<<"Number is positive"<<endl;
cout<<"0 is not positive and not negative"<<endl;
C++ Exercise | If else Statement
- calculate the bill
- character is small, capital or a special character
- a number is even or odd
- 0 is a positive or negative number
- a positive and negative number
- Enter Range of numbers and replaced them
- a greater number among three numbers
- Armstrong Number
- ASCII code
- Find the Maximum value program in C++ (C Plus Plus).
- maximum number
- Maximum Number between two numbers
- Student Grade
- the number is divisible by 11 or 5 or not
- a triangle is an equilateral, isosceles or scalene
- Leap year
- character is an alphabet or not
- Grade Percentage
- character is an alphabet, digit, or special character
- character is an uppercase or lowercase.
- a prime or composite number
- hours and minutes as AM or PM
- swap the values of two numbers
- update even to odd
- Profit Loss
- centimeter into meter and kilometer
- Even odd with goto statement.
- area of the circle