Last modified on November 28th, 2020
0 is a positive or negative number
- Basically, zero is neither a positive and nor a negative number. The
- Complete idea of a positive and negative number is to focus on zero.
- Negative numbers are the numbers that are less than zero.
- If(number<0) then the number is a negative number.
- Positive numbers are the numbers that are greater than zero.
- If(number>0) then the number is Positive number.
It is important to note that zero can’t be smaller or greater than itself, so zero is neither positive and nor negative.
You can say me crazy if I say that I am older than myself or I am richer than myself.
Note: Individually 0 is not positive, not negative, but keep in mind that 0 can be added with any other positive or negative number.
C++ Program to that 0 is a positive or negative number
Let us see the C++ Program to that 0 is a positive or negative number.
using namespace std;
cout<<"Enter any number"<<endl;
cout<<"Number is negative"<<endl;
cout<<"Number is positive"<<endl;
cout<<"0 is not positive and not negative"<<endl;