Write a C++ program to check whether a number is divisible by 5 and 11 or not by using if-else.
Flowchart of the program to check whether a number is divisible by 5 and 11
C++ Source Code to show that a number is divisible by 5 and 11 or not by using if-else statement
using namespace std;
cout<<"PLZ Enter the Number :";
cout<<"The Number is divisible by 5";
cout<<"It's not Divisible by 5";
PLZ Enter the Number: 4
It’s not Divisible by 5
SFT (Shamil’s Flow Table )
Are you interested to Read about SFT(Shamil’s Flow Table)?
C++ Exercise | If else Statement
- calculate the bill
- character is small, capital or a special character
- a number is even or odd
- 0 is a positive or negative number
- a positive and negative number
- Enter Range of numbers and replaced them
- a greater number among three numbers
- Armstrong Number
- ASCII code
- Find the Maximum value program in C++ (C Plus Plus).
- maximum number
- Maximum Number between two numbers
- Student Grade
- the number is divisible by 11 or 5 or not
- a triangle is an equilateral, isosceles or scalene
- Leap year
- character is an alphabet or not
- Grade Percentage
- character is an alphabet, digit, or special character
- character is an uppercase or lowercase.
- a prime or composite number
- hours and minutes as AM or PM
- swap the values of two numbers
- update even to odd
- Profit Loss
- centimeter into meter and kilometer
- Even odd with goto statement.
- area of the circle