Write a C++ program in which a user enter a number, and the program will find the Even and odd number.
Your program should only accept integers of length 2 or higher and should ask the user to re-enter a value if the value containing total numbers of integers less than 2. The program with goto statement.
Integers with length 1: 1,2 ,3 ,4 ,5 ,6 ,7 ,8 ,9
Integers with length 2: 10, 11, 12 ,13 ,14 ,15 ,16 ,17 ,18 ,19, 20 ,……99
Integers with length more than 2: 100, 101, 102 ,103 ,……
Even Odd Program with only integers of length 2 or higher by using goto statement
using namespace std;
cout<<"Enter a number: ";
//to ensure the length of number is at least 2
//to ensure that if the length of number is less than 2, then goto T4Tutorials albel (just
//below the main function) and again ask the user to enter the number.
C++ Exercise | If else Statement
- calculate the bill
- character is small, capital or a special character
- a number is even or odd
- 0 is a positive or negative number
- a positive and negative number
- Enter Range of numbers and replaced them
- a greater number among three numbers
- Armstrong Number
- ASCII code
- Find the Maximum value program in C++ (C Plus Plus).
- maximum number
- Maximum Number between two numbers
- Student Grade
- the number is divisible by 11 or 5 or not
- a triangle is an equilateral, isosceles or scalene
- Leap year
- character is an alphabet or not
- Grade Percentage
- character is an alphabet, digit, or special character
- character is an uppercase or lowercase.
- a prime or composite number
- hours and minutes as AM or PM
- swap the values of two numbers
- update even to odd
- Profit Loss
- centimeter into meter and kilometer
- Even odd with goto statement.
- area of the circle