Last modified on June 19th, 2019
MCQs Of Geography Latest Book Edition
1. Which order of landforms include the major details of the earth crust_____?
D. None of these
2. Gravity causes the air to press down against the surface of the_____, this is called pressure?
3. Absolute humidity defined as the amount of Water vapor present in the_____?
4. _____air tends to sink, reinforces and Raising surface pressure?
5. The water vapor is obtained in the air through_____?
6. What is the radius of The solid inner core of the earth _____kilometers?
7. Primarily, what is the magnitude of the frictional force_____of the surface?
D. All of these
8. How absolute humidity is generally measured in_____?
A. Milligrams per cubic cm
B. Kilogram per cubic meter
C. Grams per cubic meter
D. Kilogram per cubic meter desi meter
9. Is the sun directly overhead in_____and also overhead midday at altitude on March 21?
A. December 31
B. September 21
C. March 21
D. July 31
10. World distribution of_____is studied for two selected months of January and July?