Table of Contents
MCQs Of GEOGRAPHY
1. The average tropospheric lapse rate is_____?
A. 0.65 degree
B. 0.75 degree
C. 0.85 degree
D. 0.45 degree
2. Are androgenic forces related to the_____of the interior?
3. Are short waves traveling at the rate of_____per second?
A. 385,000 km
B. 120,000 km
C. 325,000 km
D. 294,000 km
4. There are two types of Androgenic forces, slow forces and_____?
A. The sudden forces
B. The fast forces
C. The minus forces
D. None of these
5. The lapse rate define the_____of the air?
6. The slow type of Androgenic forces which causes_____and faults?
7. Incoming radiation minus the outgoing radiation equals the_____?
A. Net radiation
B. Net waves
C. Doubles waves
D. All of these
8. Exogenic forces are_____to the earth?
9. The heat energy is composed of _____different kinds of flows?
10. The sudden_____forces include within their scope the earthquake and the volcanic eruptions?