1. The crust of the earth is neither stable nor_____in its form?
2. The sun provides the energy required for all the physical processes that take place on the_____and in its atmosphere?
D. All of these
3. The isolation means incoming solar_____?
4. The heat energy traveling in the form of short_____radiation?
5. Being subject to pressure, movement, forces of tension and_____the form of the earth’s crust is continually changing?
6. The earth also gives off_____radiation on its own?
C. Medium wave
D. High wave
7. When the earth’s landmasses and oceans absorb shortwave radiation, it is transformed into long wave_____?
8. Two forces working on the earth,s crust, the estrogenic forces and?
A. Iatrogenic forces
B. Centrogenic forces
C. Endogenic forests
D. Exogenic forces
9. Androgenic forces have origin deep down in the earth,s_____and work from below?
D. None of these
10. When is the tropopause reached then the temperature in the troposphere_____with height?
B. Gets warm
D. Gets cool