Important MCQs Of Geography For Test And Exams
1. Mist are most frequent near_____?
2. There is a width of the fronts varies from_____?
A. 15 TO 200 KM
B. 5 TO 80 KM
C. 14 TO 200 KM
D. 6 TO 20 KM
3. Rocks are naturally occurring, most of solid_____?
4. The average front’s speed is in_____direction from 50 to 80 km/h?
5. Is Dew deposited near to the surface of_____?
6. Air moves upward at the front, warm light air_____over the cold heavy air?
7. Ligneous rocks defined on the bases of Situation,_____and formation?
D. None of these
8. Hailfall from clouds and are often associated with_____?
A. Snow falling
C. Heavy raining
9. The contrasting characteristic of air masses which has two sides of a front and is_____at the front?
D. All of these
10. There are high mountains which are formed of_____igneous rocks?