Last modified on April 29th, 2021
Code and documentation of Early Learning for Child Labor Mobile App Project
Project Domain / Category
Abstract / Introduction
Early Learning for Child Labor mobile app is for those boys, who works at restaurants, welding shops, tailoring shops etc. The purpose of this app development is to let them learn basic ABC, numbers, animal names, fruit names and others in a simple and effective way.
- Every child labour can interact with the app at their own pace
- App must be designed for child labor: No confusing menus or navigation.
- App must be designed after complete understanding about the learning model of working boys.
- Bright, colorful, child-friendly design.
- Rich graphics, vibrant sounds and beautiful special effects.
- Colorful early education app that helps children learn
- Learn ABC & alphabets
- Learn Numbers
- Learn Animal Names
- Learn Fruit Names
Tools & Technology:
Android Studio IDE using Java/PHP and MySQL/SQL Lite/ Firebase server for database.
Class diagram, activity diagram, data flow diagram, sequence diagram, use case diagram, Use case description, scope, hard requirements, non-functional requirements, testing test cases, SRS document, design manual, and other diagrams are needed to draw for this project.
- How to write a resume for a job search: Tips for applicants - May 11, 2021
- The Best Tool to Test the Speed of Your Internet - May 5, 2021
- Why do we need various number systems in computer science? - April 16, 2021