Child Health Monitoring Mobile Android Application Project – SRS Document
Project Domain / Category:
Abstract / Introduction:
It is an android based mobile application that will keep track of a child’s health. This application will keep the profiles of your children (multiple children can be added to this application). In this app, you will be able to add child medical and vaccination records.
It should provide an alert message to update your child profile every 1, 2,3 or 6 months or a year (Interval can be set by parents) so that growth of child can be measured on the basis of weight and height and an alert should be generated ted to user in case if your child’s growth is normal or not. An alert message should be generated ted if the vaccination date is near or has passed.
The application must also provide the mechanism to keep track of a child’s medical record of illness and treatment (like what was the illness like flu, fever, chest infection, etc. and what medicine recommended by Dr. like Panadol, Rigix, etc. along with Dr. name and contact). There should be a facility to upload the image of prescriptions against illness records.
There are the following functional requirements:
- The user will be able to add the profile of children based on name, age, father’s name, date of birth, height, weight, profile picture, etc.
- For each child, the user will add the record of the medical history of a child-like what was an illness like flu, fever, chest infection, etc. and what medicine recommended by Dr. like Panadol, Rigix, etc. along with Dr. name and contact).
- The user will be able to add the vaccination record of each child.
- It will give Pop up messages when there is a need to update the profile of a childlike weight and height every 1, 2, 3 or 6 months or a year (Interval can be set by parents).
- It will give an alert message if the vaccination date is near or has passed.
- There should be a facility to upload the images of prescriptions against illness records.
Tools and Languages:
NetBeans IDE, JDK, Android Studio. The student should not generate Applications using any web-based/offline tools like “MIT Android App Inventor” Download full code.