Last modified on April 29th, 2021
Source code and documentation of Stationary Management System Project in Python
Project Domain / Category
The stationary management system is specially designed for the purpose of adding Stationary item’s detail. The system elaborates the basic concept for storing and generating Stationary item’s detail. These items will be distributed in different categories, for example, there is different type of Pens and books in the Stationary House i.e. Dollar, Piano and Urdu English so we can search it easily under the appropriate label and inform the customer about their price, Quantity, and Quality if needed. In this system, staff can sign up as a system admin, he/she can have full access to the system for maintaining daily records.
It will be a windows-based application that has been developed to make all the operations fast and easy.
The design of the Stationary Management system is easy to use for every type of user because a lot of shops have salespersons which are not well qualified. The main objective of developing this system is to help inventory operators of the Most Stationery shop to manage their inventory in a systematic and efficient way.
The main objective of developing this system is to help inventory operators of the Most Stationery shop manage their inventory in a systematic and efficient way. The main objective of developing this system is to help inventory operators of the most stationery shops to manage their inventory in a systematic and efficient way. Whereas, in our application, there is a facility of report generation which gives detailed information about Stationary item’s sell and purchase and make staff possible to get a hard copy of related reports e.g. profit report.
- The administrator can create a new user (Workers at a stationery shop).
- New user can login and logout.
- Stationery Item’s
- Admin adds, delete, or modifies the stationary Items and their details.
- Add defect Stationery Item’s
- Admin adds, delete, or modifies the defective stationary Items and their details.
- Users can search for the required Stationary Items based on name, id, etc.
- Sell Stationary Item’s
- he sold Stationery Item’s need to be deducted from the available stock
- Purchase Stationary Item’s
- The purchased Stationery Item’s need to be added to the available stock
- Report generation
- Depending upon the Stationary needs following reports can be generated
- There can be daily reports
- Weekly reports
- Yearly reports
These reports will be of total available stock, how many Stationary Items are sold out / purchase on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis.
The system should be able to generate a report of profit on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis.
Python is mandatory.
Class diagram, activity diagram, data flow diagram, sequence diagram, use case diagram, Use case description, scope, hard requirements, non-functional requirements, testing test cases, SRS document, design manual, and other diagrams are needed to draw for this project.
- How to write a resume for a job search: Tips for applicants - May 11, 2021
- The Best Tool to Test the Speed of Your Internet - May 5, 2021
- Why do we need various number systems in computer science? - April 16, 2021