Code and documentation of Online Auction System using Python Project
Project Domain / Category
Abstract / Introduction
In online auction system, buyers and sellers involve in transactional business, in which buyers purchase items through price bidding. Here, the bids have a starting price for a limited time period. Potential buyers who place the highest bidding price for an item are declared the winners and owners of particular items. After winning the item(in the auction), buyer will pay the whole amount of the item within 7 days through cash on delivery, credit card or debit card. In this project, you will create a secure online auction system using the fraud detection method. If a user wants to buy a product through an online auction, they must provide their identification details like CNIC number, email address, mobile number, etc. The system will then save the user’s personal data, authenticate, and authorize them. Only authorized users can bid in the auction. The system will be designed to predict fraudulent users in the early stages, eliminating the risk of online fraud and scams.
Registered user Module:
- User will be able to register and sign in for bidding.
- User can bid on single or multiple items.
- Only highest price bid’s user will be able to buy the specific item.
- The Buyers can only bid within auction specified time.
- Buyer will be able to adopt any payment method (cash on deliver, debit card, credit card).
- Login availability.
- Admin can accept/ reject user’s registration requests (If any scam or any fake information found).
- Admin can view all user’s details
- Admin can update all users’ detail.
- Admin can view and edit all items available for auction.
- Admin can enter more items in auction if required.
(Student can use any Python IDE for this project, PyCharm, Spyder, Atom)
Class diagram, activity diagram, data flow diagram, sequence diagram, use case diagram, testing test cases, SRS, Design, Test phase, and final deliverable., and others are needed to draw for this project.
- How to write a resume for a job search: Tips for applicants - May 11, 2021
- The Best Tool to Test the Speed of Your Internet - May 5, 2021
- Why do we need various number systems in computer science? - April 16, 2021