Code and documentation of An Intelligent System for Hotel Room Booking Project in Python
Project Domain / Category
Abstract / Introduction
Management of Online Hotel Room booking has always been a challenging task in the past few years. The increasing demand for Hotel booking online from the customers has encouraged all the hotel authorities to develop an intelligent system for their hotel managers to manage customer requests and to facilitate them to book the hotel room reliably and efficiently.
The project will be a web-based application that allows the hotel manager to handle all hotel activities online. Interactive GUI and the ability to manage various hotel bookings and rooms make this system very flexible and convenient.
The system comprises of 2 major modules with their sub-modules as follows:
- The user will first register into the system.
- The user will be able to login into the system using his/her id and password.
- After login, the system will show the list of hotels (at least 10) to the user where each hotel will be associated with the region or city for which he/she will select.
- After selecting the hotel, the system will direct the user to the hotel page from which he/she will book the hotel room including (no of rooms, for how many nights, luxuries rooms, etc.) Note: You can customize this requirement on your choice
- After selecting the desired rooms, the user will enter his/her card details for online payment. For this purpose, you can use any third-party API or gateway. Upon its completion, the user will receive an email upon successful payment and the receipt of his/her booking.
- The system will take the review of various users, based on the opinion, the system will specify whether the posted hotel is good, bad, or worst.
- The system will offer the user to search for the hotels and based on user search, recommendations will be shown to the user based on how many times a user visited that particular hotel.
- Admin can log in into his personal account using his/her id and password.
- Admin will be able to manage the user information (search, inactive, delete, etc).
- Admin will be able to add new Hotels into the system based on the city and region.
- The system will provide the Admin and interface for managing the user booking details.
Language: Python (Preferred One), Or any other Modern programming language
Tools: Any Modern IDE
Databases: MySQL, SQLite, XAMMP, WAMP, Oracle or any other modern database.
Class diagram, activity diagram, data flow diagram, sequence diagram, use case diagram, Use case description, scope, hard requirements, non-functional requirements, testing test cases, SRS document, design manual, and other diagrams are needed to draw for this project.