Code and documentation of Kitchen World Management System Project in PHP
Project Domain / Category
Abstract / Introduction
Now a days COVID is on its peak. So, market visits to buy kitchen items are risky. There are things that are indeed for kitchen. To buy these things without going to markets, people do shopping from different
online stores. In this project, a web application will be developed named as “Kitchen World”. This website would have all types of kitchen products that are necessary for kitchen.
- Home page of website should have title and related image on top.
- Menu bar should contain “Cookware & Bakeware, Tableware & Crockery, Small Appliances &
Electric, Table Decor categories of product.
- By clicking on one category, it leads to a next webpage having all items of this category with proper name and its price. (same functionality of category page direction should execute when click on same category in menu bar list).
- A sort option (on the basis of Position, Product name, Price).
- Search, tracking order and cart images having their web pages links should be there.
- Also create Register and login pages to add Admin, customers or members record in data base with fields (Username, Password, Email Id, Contact No, Address).
- Customer can order product in two ways:
- As a member by logging in his/her account
- He/She can directly order items as guest.
- When customer click on the product, there should open a big image of selected product with one line of description.
- By clicking on an item, it leads to next webpage which should have complete detail about this item.
- Above page should contain a drop down to select “Quantity” and update price of each quantity when it is selected. There must be an “Add to Cart” button to put selected items in cart.
- The description of item should contain the fields like. No of items in a set:
- By clicking on cart, a list should be visible for selected items and their quantity, price, delivery fee, and total amount. There should be a remove button against each item.
- Continue shopping, update, and check out button should be there at the end of cart.
For example you should visit https://www.kitchenware.pk/ website and try to build web application front end and backend functionality like this website.
Visual Studio / Xamp / Wamp
C# / PHP
Sql / mySql Database
Class diagram, activity diagram, data flow diagram, sequence diagram, use case diagram, testing test cases, SRS, Design, Test phase, and final deliverable., and others are needed to draw for this project.