E-LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM project in PHP and MySQL is the final year project that can able you to get the good grades in you degree project. So, you must consider this project as a project proposal. This project is helpful for BCS, BSCS, BSIT, BSSE, and MCS students.
Now, let’s start with the project.
- Reduce time consumption.
- To maintain students education with quality.
- Automated Performance, Progress, and Schedule reports.
- Online Interaction between teachers and students.
- Centralized Database management.
- Easy operations for the user of the system.
Technology Used in the project E-learning Management System
We have developed this project using the below technologies
- HTML: Page layout has been designed in HTML
- CSS: CSS page has been used for all the designing part
- SQL Server: SQL Server database has been used as a database for the project
- net: Used for Server Site
- Bootstrap: For animation
- C#: Used for calling events and actions
Functional Requirements of E-LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM project
- To respond to the queries of admin related to DB and security
- To register and maintain the accounts of students
- To access, view and respond to the teacher’s queries, tests, and data
- Admin can view and edit, delete and update all the tasks and communication of teachers and students
- Teachers can check the study progress of students, provide relevant help to them, upload study materials and guidelines.
Stakeholders of this System are: