E-LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM project in PHP, MySQL – Projects for MCS MIT
- Reduce time consumption.
- To maintain students education with quality.
- Automated Performance, Progress, and Schedule reports.
- Online Interaction between teachers and students.
- Centralized Database management.
- Easy operations for the user of the system.
Technology Used in the project E-learning Management System
We have developed this project using the below technologies
- HTML: Page layout has been designed in HTML
- CSS: CSS page has been used for all the designing part
- SQL Server: SQL Server database has been used as a database for the project
- net: Used for Server Site
- Bootstrap: For animation
- C#: Used for calling events and actions
Functional Requirements of E-LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM project
- To respond to the queries of admin related to DB and security
- To register and maintain the accounts of students
- To access, view and respond to the teacher’s queries, tests, and data
- Admin can view and edit, delete and update all the tasks and communication of teachers and students
- Teachers can check the study progress of students, provide relevant help to them, upload study materials and guidelines.
Stakeholders of this System are:
3: StudentsClick here to Read More