Last modified on February 10th, 2020
Personal Budget Management System (PBMS) Android Final year project for MCS BSCS BSIT BCS
Project Domain / Category
Android Mobile App.
Abstract / Introduction
Personal budget management is a finance plan that allocates future personal income towards expenses, savings, and debt repayment. Past spending and personal debts are considered when creating a personal budget.
Budgeting is the most basic and effective tool for managing our monthly income. But most people avoid doing it because they think keeping a record of budget or expense is a hectic task.
Recording monthly expenses on paper are very difficult as modification, removal, and searching are not easy on paper. Similarly using any which run on our computers like MS excel or any other tool is also clumsy.
Because we will have to note all expenses on paper then later record them all on the tool installed on a computer. Better solutions use mobile applications to keep a record of every expense easily at any location.
In this project, your task is to develop an Android-based application that will be used to manage personal budget. Your application should fulfill the following requirements.
This project has the following basic requirements:
- The application should be a mobile-based app that will run only on Android.
- Users should be able to create a monthly budget or expenses plan.
- There should be an option to create different categories of expenses like medicine, grocery, rent, etc.
- Allocate budge to each category
- Add items in a category and permissible money of this item.
- Alert the user if the planned expense of any category reaches its limit.
- Able to remove and update any item or its price in any category.
- User should be able to see expense details of each category
- At the end of the month, leftover money in any category should be added to savings.
- If in any category expense exceeds its limit then excessive money should be added to debts.
- Users should be able to see the bar and line chart on the basis of per month for monthly expenses and comparison of monthly expenses of any category.
These are some basic requirements of the application. The student should add more and detailed requirements in the SRS document.
- Android Studio
- How to write a resume for a job search: Tips for applicants - May 11, 2021
- The Best Tool to Test the Speed of Your Internet - May 5, 2021
- Why do we need various number systems in computer science? - April 16, 2021