Every major business store in the world has implemented a return policy for the customer so that the customer can safely return the purchased product to the company within a week, even if the item is out of the box.
As part of the businesses’ policy to keep shoppers happily associated with stores and their reputations intact, the issue of returning defective products is part of vendor-customer negotiations.
Shopkeeper: Welcome to our store ma’am! How can I help you today?
Customer: Good evening. I bought a mobile from your shop a few days ago but it has a fault, the mobile is not charging properly, will you return it? I will try to get a different mobile after that.
Sellers: Miss Our Company Individual customers may return products for warranty service, product upgrades, or cash refunds. For example, a customer may return products with a limited liability warranty due to defects in materials. A customer may also purchase a product with an upgrade option that enables him or her to return the product for a more recent version. Any customer is allowed to return the product for a refund or exchange, according to our policy if the customer is not satisfied with the product because it did not work as expected or it was not compatible with another product.
Customer: The mobile is not charging properly and hangs sometimes, this is also covered by the company’s warranty.
Vendor: Our company verifies the return of the product and all accompanying parts and instructions after a customer returns the product. If the returned product is in a sealed box, it is returned to the distribution warehouse, and the business issues a customer credit for the purchase amount and less any restocking fees. If the product’s packaging seal is broken, the company tests the product’s function. If the product works properly, it is returned to the finished goods inventory.
Customer: How long will I need for a claim?
Vendor: You will be informed by phone call within a week, that the money will be transferred to your bank account before the company will also sends you an email.
Examples of Dialogue
- Conversation Dialogue Between Two Friends
- Dialogue between teacher and parent [Conversation]
- Dialogue between two friends about online classes [Conversation]
- Gym Dialogue | Conversation between Gym trainer and client
- Dialogue between the vendor and the customer [Conversation]
- Telephone Conversation Example Dialogue
- Conversation Between Travel Agent and Customer [Dialogue]
- [Dialogue]Conversation between brother and sister
- [Dialogue] Telephone conversation between two friends
- [Dialogue]conversation between two students
- First Meet Conversation [Dialogue]
- Conversation between doctor and patient [Dialogue]
- Dialogue about traveling
- [Dialogue] Conversation between a waiter and customer in the restaurant
- Good morning conversation [Dialogue]
- [Dialogue] Conversation at the airport
- [Dialogue] Conversation between seller and customer for the return of defective products