The relationship between a patient and a physician is based on trust, which gives rise to a physician’s moral responsibility to put the patient’s well-being above his own self-interest. Elegantly interpreted, physicians have a duty to exercise sound clinical judgment on behalf of patients, and to act in the best interests of their patients.
Let’s look at the dialogue between doctor and patient that results in this outcome “How a doctor treats his patient with attention?”.
Patient: Good morning doctor.
Doctor: Good morning! How are you now, are you taking the medicine regularly or not? I have prescribed some medicine in the last check-up.
Patient: Yes doctor I am taking your prescribed medicine on time but I feel the medicine is not working for me.
Doctor: Medicines are correct and their effectiveness will be visible after a few weeks, dear, I have not given high potency medicines so that they do not have side effects and do not damage your other organs. I want to get well, for which doctors also resort to high potency drugs, which temporarily make the patient look fine but cause problems in other organs which eventually turn into a dangerous situation.
Patient: Sir, according to the test report I have received, I have hepatitis C, I have pain in taking medicine, and my stomach is often upset due to medicine, due to which even food cannot be digested, what should I do for this?
Doctor: Hepatitis C is an inflammation of the liver caused by the hepatitis C virus.
The virus can cause both acute and chronic hepatitis, which can range in severity from a mild illness to a serious, life-long disease including liver cirrhosis and cancer, but don’t worry I will treat you better. Available and no longer difficult to control, hepatitis C virus is a blood-borne virus and most infections are caused by unsafe injection methods, unsafe health care, unscreened blood transfusions, and injection drugs. It is caused by the sexual acts that lead to exposure of blood, as far as your stomach is concerned, there are side effects of medicines, so there is an urgent need to change the diet like other diets in the disease, which as I mentioned in the previous check-up to avoid fat and fried things in the diet.
Similarly, if you have to consume milk and curd, and consume vegetables, you will overcome the disease very quickly. Finally, always believe on God about your health.
Patient: Thank you, doctor.
Examples of Dialogue
- Conversation Dialogue Between Two Friends
- Dialogue between teacher and parent [Conversation]
- Dialogue between two friends about online classes [Conversation]
- Gym Dialogue | Conversation between Gym trainer and client
- Dialogue between the vendor and the customer [Conversation]
- Telephone Conversation Example Dialogue
- Conversation Between Travel Agent and Customer [Dialogue]
- [Dialogue]Conversation between brother and sister
- [Dialogue] Telephone conversation between two friends
- [Dialogue]conversation between two students
- First Meet Conversation [Dialogue]
- Conversation between doctor and patient [Dialogue]