Last modified on April 29th, 2021
Source code and documentation of Contactless Thermometer with Android App Project
Project Domain / Category
Automation / Digital Logic Designing
Abstract / Introduction
In the current situation across the world, COVID-19 has just changed the thinking and living approach of a normal human being. The use of contactless thermometers became very common in domestic as well as commercial places or areas.
The most common issue we had faced at the populated areas or sections like schools or mosques, that using a common and generic approach of checking the temperature of the people can lead to the spread of this COVID-19 virus. When an infected person is in close contact with the security guard it may infect the checker that can be a reason for the spread. We can solve this by using Automatic Wall based Temperature checking.
Automatic means, no need to trigger with our hand. Just place your head near the scanner. the system will automatically be triggered to check the temperature and log the reading in the local memory card as well. The whole project will consist of a Sensing module, which will sense the presence of humans near the system. In a valid sense, an entry will be logged to a memory card which should be accessible to the android application.
- PIR motion sensing module
- Temperature alerts (upper and lower threshold values)
- Store reading with timestamp
- Memory card logs
- The system turns on/off
- Arduino Kit/Raspberry Pi or Any other Single Board Processors
- C/C++ Programming Language
- Assembly Language
- Circuit Designing Software’s (OrCAD Pspice, WorkBench)
- Keil Embedded Development Kit
- Circuit Components (Resistors, Capacitors, oscillators, etc.)
Class diagram, activity diagram, data flow diagram, sequence diagram, use case diagram, Use case description, scope, hard requirements, non-functional requirements, testing test cases, SRS document, design manual, and other diagrams are needed to draw for this project.
- How to write a resume for a job search: Tips for applicants - May 11, 2021
- The Best Tool to Test the Speed of Your Internet - May 5, 2021
- Why do we need various number systems in computer science? - April 16, 2021