Last modified on April 29th, 2021
Code and documentation of Women’s Safety Application Android Project
Project Domain / Category
Mobile Application (Android)
Abstract / Introduction
Women’s safety is a big concern in now-a-days. Although the government is taking necessary measures for their safety, still, there is a need to timely inform the concerned authorities regarding alert situation. Keeping this in mind we are developing a smartphone application for this purpose. Most of the women carry smartphone with them while leaving home. By installing this app, they can send an alert to the emergency contact added to the application. Such a security app for ladies will facilitate them.
They can contact their nearest help with fastest and simplest way. In this system user needs to add three contact numbers, in case of emergency on moving the phone up and down thrice, the system sends SMS on numbers added into the system with the location. This features for both everyday safety and real emergencies, making it an ultimate tool for all.
- The user shall be able to register to the system.
- The user shall be able to update her profile including information like emergency contact information.
- User shall have three option on main screen i.e., panic alert, cautious, and send status.
- In panic alert emergency alert message shall be sent to emergency contact for help.
- In cautious, message shall be sent for staying active.
- In send status option, user location must be sent to emergency contact.
- The system shall be able to send messages by shaking the phone in panic alert option.
- The system shall be able to send message by selecting send status and cautious option.
Android Studio or any other.
Firebase or any other.
Class diagram, activity diagram, data flow diagram, sequence diagram, use case diagram, Use case description, scope, hard requirements, non-functional requirements, testing test cases, SRS document, design manual, and other diagrams are needed to draw for this project.
- How to write a resume for a job search: Tips for applicants - May 11, 2021
- The Best Tool to Test the Speed of Your Internet - May 5, 2021
- Why do we need various number systems in computer science? - April 16, 2021