Student Security and Management System Project in PHP or ASP.NET
Abstract / Introduction:
There is a lot of need for a student security software in today’s security situation going on in
Pakistan. Parents are normally worried about their children’s security and keeping in touch with their other academic activities. For working parents, it is not easy to keep track of their children and needs easy interfaces so that they can check their children’s status on a cell phone or on the internet and be aware of their children’s academics activities along with their attendance record and assignment’s status.
Student security and management system will allow parents to check their children’s attendance records and other academic activities.
SSMS is an online system that will automatically send SMS when students enter the school or college and will also send a notification when students leave college.
Moreover, this system will be able to provide detailed assistance to parents about the overall academic record and will initiate SMS’s in case of a student’s absence without approval. The main objective of this software is to keep students safe and away from illegal activities and to provide assistance to parents about their children.
- The admin user can log in and log out.
- The admin user can enter all students’ record that is present for that day along with time in.
- The admin user can enter all student’s record that is absent.
- The admin user enters the student’s assignment status.
- The admin user enter the student’s date sheet, monthly test status, fee status, etc.
- The admin user can click a button to send SMS to parents about their time in and out.
- Parents need username and password to access the system.
- Parents can file an application for their children for leaving.
- Parents can view time in and out of their children.
- Parents can check the overall academic status of their children.
PHP, MySQL, Xammp, Notepad++.
You can use any of the following PHP Frameworks For developing this Web Development Project
3. Fat-Free Framework
5. Laminas Project