The Enquiry the Student Knowledge Level through Fuzzy Control System Project in PHP or ASP.NET.
Project Domain / Category
Web Programming, Expert system
An expert system is a fuzzy logic-based web application in which the expert system will be built to analyze the student knowledge level automatically. In this system, it will be considered bloom taxonomy wise assessment to measure the performance of student knowledge.
The fuzzy rules will be generated according to bloom taxonomy wise to evaluate overall and individual assessment performance of students.
The bloom taxonomy is divided into six cognitive processes such as Knowledge, Comprehension, Application, Analysis, Synthesis, and Evaluation.
These processes can be supposed to as degrees of difficulties.
- The application should have a graphical user interface that has admin, teacher, and student interface.
- The Admin should be login with a valid username and password.
- Admin and teacher should be able to insert proper details of registered students.
- The teacher should be managed into the assessment bank according to bloom taxonomy wise.
- The student should be registered with basic details for student account
- The student should be Login with valid university ID and password
- A student should be able to view his/her academic performance based on bloom’s taxonomy assessment with the passage of time.
- The admin/teacher should be used fuzzy knowledge-based to generate reports efficiently.
- The admin should manage and view all student assessment records.
- The admin should view the performance of E-learning students and update knowledge based on the requirement.
Note: Skype sessions must be attended to communicate with the supervisor about fuzzy algorithms otherwise project will not be accepted.
Tools: Microsoft .net Framework and SQL Server.
You can use any of the following PHP Frameworks For developing this Web Development Project
3. Fat-Free Framework
5. Laminas Project