Table of Contents
Store to Door Project in PHP or ASP.NET
Here, we are showing you a detailed summary of the Store to Door Project in PHP or ASP.NET.
“Store to Door” is website for the home delivery of different grocery items. It is an on demand grocery store. It will provide you delivery within your city. The aim of this website is to reduce the effort of the customer to go out and visit any market to purchase grocery item.
System will also reduce the manual effort of the Administrator needed to manage transactions, maintaining, updating purchases and stock management in the website.
This website offers following categories:
- Dairy Products
- Eggs and Meats
- Bakery Items
- Sign Up/Login: The customer can view/search the grocery categories without registration. Sign Up or login is compulsory for purchasing any item.
- Customer can view his order history. After receiving the package successfully, customer can update the order status to “received”.
- Customer can also give feedback/review about any product.
- System can store the buying history of the customer.
- Customer can add products to cart, check out through cash on delivery or using debit or credit card.
- Customer has the authority to delete his account from the website.
- Add an Admin/ Login: The main administrator can add any other person as admin.
- Admin can add/remove categories and products or edit existing products or categories.
- Admin can view, manage orders, confirm/cancel orders manually.
- Admin can manage the stock of each product. Also system can generate warning if stock of any product will be less than 20.
- Admin can generate coupons or offers against any product.
- Admin can manually add or delete any customers.
- Operating System: Window7and above
- HTML,CSS, Bootstrap (Front-end)
- Adobe Dreamweaver/ Sublime
- PHP(Server side programming)
- XAMPP — Web Application Server
Project Domain / Category
List of all Final Year Project Ideas
List of all Final Year Project Ideas – Click Here