Online Islamic Book Store Project in PHP or ASP.NET
Here, we are showing you a detailed summary of the project of the Online Islamic Book Store.
In today’s E-commerce world, different types of book stores are going to build their businesses through the Internet. The main objective of the Online Islamic Book project is to help the customers an easy way to buy the different kinds of Islamic Books from anywhere.
It is beneficial in terms that not only local customers could purchase but the users from different places could also buy the desired Islamic book.
This project will contain a complete list of different Islamic books displayed in several categories. Any user can visit available Islamic books but only registered users will be able to buy desired Books. If the user likes a book, he/she may add it to his/her shopping cart.
The user can select any payment option that he/she wish to like a credit card or cash on delivery. After successful, completion of the transaction user will receive a successful transaction message and a copy of the shopping receipt on the email id. Admin will manage users, orders and the whole system.
Responsibilities and functions of each user are given below:
- User Registration
- User Login
- A user can Search Book (by name, by author)
- The user can add any number of desired books in the cart and can proceed for order
- The user can select any payment option (credit card or cash on delivery)
- User can check his/her order status(approved/Pending/ delete)
- The user can check his/her order history
- After successful completion of the transaction user will receive a confirmation message and a copy of the shopping receipt on email id.
- Admin can add/update/Delete Categories
- Admin can add/update/Delete Sub Categories
- Admin can add/update/Delete Book Records
- Admin can check the list of existing users
- Admin can delete any existing user
- Admin can update the information of an existing user
- Admin can check the complete history of Book orders from different users
- Admin can approve or delete any Book order.
Project Domain / Category