Remote Admin Desktop Application project in C#.Net for BSCS BSIT BSSE MCS
Project Domain / Category
Networks / Desktop Application
The system will be a multi-tier, network application. It will be implemented for computer machines running under Microsoft’s server-class operating systems. The socket interface will be used to connect client and the server. The server will be multi-threaded. TCP packets must be used to send compressed images to the server at a certain frequency. Any type of stream can be used but will require CBR (constant bit rate) and more bandwidth.
The daemon running on the client must be well aware of the activities performed and must use an XML protocol to send that information to the server. The server might be able to store its logs and the stations’ logs in a database or in files.
The proposed Remote Admin Server will be a multithreaded server implemented as a windows application using MFC. It will use TCP/IP suite to communicate with the clients and the server. It will have a standard windows interface which should be well user-friendly. It will have a TCP socket interface to send and receive packets. In addition, the architecture of the server is component based.
The important tasks of the Remote Admin Server include:
- Remote Admin Server displays the client’s live screen from the list of any active client.
- Remote Admin Server displays the Web Browser history of an active client.
- Remote Admin Server can shut down or log off any active client remotely.
The proposed Remote Admin client will be a special agent running as a service in the client workstation when it boots up. No one except administrators can remove or control this service. In other words, it is like a daemon process.
The important tasks of the Remote Admin Client include:
- Remote Admin Client will capture the client’s screen and compress it in any low-resolution image format. The compressed image will be packaged into TCP datagram and
sent to the port of Remote Admin Server on its request with optimal frequency (feel like live video on the server side).
- Remote Admin Client will get its Web browser history and send to Remote Admin server on its request.
- Remote Admin Client Automatically goes to shut down or log off on Remote Admin
Microsoft .Net framework, Visual C++. NET, Microsoft Visio
A Complete list of All Final Year Projects: Click Here .