Code and documentation of Personal Expense Manager App for Android Project
Project Domain / Category
Abstract / Introduction
Due to the continuously increasing inflation rate in the country, it becomes very important for an individual or a family to manage their monthly budget efficiently. Personal Expanse Manager is an Android-based application that can be used to record the daily expenses of an individual. This app will enable a person to keep a record of all his financial activities including the expanses, incomes, and savings.
Users can trace/track his financial activities on a daily, monthly, or annual basis. This app enables its users to view the financial activity reports and adjust their budget to increase the savings. All data will be saved in the cloud storage so that you can get same record even after changing your device.
- The user will need to register with the application using his/her email address for the first time use. These credentials will help him to store and retrieve his/her data on the cloud storage. User will be required to log into the application only once (for first use).
- Users can add and manage multiple incomes/wallets (i.e. cash in hand, bank accounts, mobile accounts etc.). User can add money to any account or transfer money from one account to another.
- The application should facilitate its users to customize expanse categories or subcategories on their own. User can add categories and subcategories of his own choice.
- Users can add daily based expanses by selecting the source cash account and suitable category of the expanses. There should be an option for the user to edit or delete any expanse transaction in case of any mistake.
- The application should provide a reserve/saving account facility to its users where they can add/transfer their extra cash saved from their routinely expanses or which is invested in the form of prize bonds or borrowed by someone.
- Application should provide facility of setting a reminder for recurring activities like salary transfer or utility bills payment. User should be able to set the alarm for each such activity and should be able to edit or delete the reminder in case of any change in schedule.
- User can view the daily, weekly, monthly expanse reports in charts or tabular form based on the customized expanse categories. User can also view the cash flow reports in the tabular form related to each cash account.
Note: All the data should be synched properly with the cloud storage so that you can get same record even after changing your device.
Android Studio/Eclipse or any appropriate IDE supportive for Android.
SQLite or Firebase or any database of your choice.
Class diagram, activity diagram, data flow diagram, sequence diagram, use case diagram, Use case description, scope, hard requirements, non-functional requirements, testing test cases, SRS document, design manual, and other diagrams are needed to draw for this project.