Last modified on February 11th, 2020
Online Personal Medicare (OPM) Android Mobile App – SRS Document
Project Domain / Category:
Abstract / Introduction:
Online Personal Medicare (OPM) is an Android-based mobile phone application that will help patients to maintain personal health profiles with diseases, allergies (if any), treatments, doctors, health indicators, store their lab reports data, etc.
This online health record will be beneficial for the patient (or user) to track changes in his/her health. The app will help users to indicate health levels in general as well as according to diseases like improved, not improved, etc.
Overall, this online the mobile phone app will contain all significant information regarding the patient’s personal health.
- The system shall be able to create and manage patient profile by taking all health parameters (or vitals)
- The system shall be able to record patients’ diseases and related allergies (if any) along with its type and time duration since it has occurred
- The system shall be able to add the doctor’s data that are treating the patient currently. The patient shall set appointments schedule as well as store prescription
- The system shall be able to add treatment details as prescribed by the doctor including medicines with dosage, precautions, food intake care (allowed and not-allowed), lifestyle tips, etc.
- The system shall be able to show a patient’s health indicators and diseases using graphs. The graphs shall explicitly display a patient’s health and help him/her to track over time.
- IDE: Android Studio
- Programming Language: Java
- Database: SQLite / any other DB you like
- Unified Modelling Language (UML): Microsoft Visio, IBM Rational Rose
- How to write a resume for a job search: Tips for applicants - May 11, 2021
- The Best Tool to Test the Speed of Your Internet - May 5, 2021
- Why do we need various number systems in computer science? - April 16, 2021