Last modified on March 3rd, 2022
Online Property Booking Application Project
Here, we are showing you a detailed summary of the project of the Online Property Booking Application.
In this project, we will build a web-based application named “Online Property Booking Application”, in which different types of users can book the property from the available properties.
The user first visits the web application, select the plot/shop/plaza from the given options and see the complete installment procedure and details and then book the property.
- The user first visits the “Online Property Booking Application”.
- The user can search for a different property likes plots, shops, commercial plaza etc.
- Then select an appropriate property from the available list.
- The user must register himself/herself before selecting the property. In the registration process, the user must provide all the details like name, address, cell no, etc.
- After selecting the property, the user must download the voucher from his/her account.
- The user must pay the amount in the specific bank.
- The user must upload the paid voucher on his/her account.
- The user can view the remaining amount of his/her property.
- The user can logout.
- The admin user can log in and logout.
- The admin user can view, add, delete and edit different property details. The admin user must provide the plot/shop/plaza size, total price, picture, and installment durations etc. at the time of adding properties on the website.
- The admin can generate the monthly, quarterly or yearly based receipt for the user and upload that receipt on the user account.
- The admin verifies the amount paid by the user and generates a receiving receipt for the user.
- The admin can manage the expenses.
- The admin can allocate the allotment letter on the completion of all the installments.
- The admin can generate different reports like purchased plots/shops/plaza, total installment, expenses, profit, etc.
PHP, MySQL, XAMPP
Project Domain / Category
You can use any of the following PHP Frameworks For developing this Web Development Project
3. Fat-Free Framework
5. Laminas Project