Code and documentation of Online Citizen Record for COVID -19 Vaccine Project using Python PHP
Project Domain / Category
As COVID-19 is on its peak and Pakistan is badly suffering from the 3rd wave of COVID-19. Government of Pakistan has purchased the vaccine made by different countries, and plan to take a dose of vaccine to the senior citizen first who are above 60 years of age, then in the 2nd phase, Govt. will vaccinate citizen who are between 50 to 60 years of age, and will gradually vaccinate remaining citizen also. You have to develop a system for the government of Pakistan to keep record of those people with their family tree who got vaccinated. You also have to provide the interface to the citizen to register themselves, in which the designated centres at each city should be mention. Number of vaccine centres can be more than one in big cities and that centre should be mention at the registration form.
- Admin shall be able to manage users.
- Admin can view the record of a family by giving family number, to know how many members of that family are vaccinated or not.
- Each paramedical staff should be registered with the system, with respect to designated centre.
- Each paramedical staff should have its own system id and password.
- A person first provide their details to web interface in order to get registered for the vaccine.
- After providing the required details successfully, the system should automatically generate a unique number against the details of that person.
- After a person reach at the center for get vaccinated, his/her record should be available in the system against the unique number that system was auto generated, and then after vaccinated, status of that person should be updated with vaccinated, date and time, and paramedical staff name who give him/her vaccine.
- System should also generate the report by taking the family number, that how many members of particular family got vaccinated or how many are left.
- System should also enter the previous disease record of a person who reach at the centre to get vaccinated.
- After get vaccinated, a person should stay for half hour in the centre, in case of any reaction, system should record this and this activity is performed by paramedical staff.
- System should have the facility to generate report of province wise, city wise, area wise, family wise.
Class diagram, activity diagram, data flow diagram, sequence diagram, use case diagram, testing test cases, SRS, Design, Test phase, and final deliverable., and others are needed to draw for this project.