Last modified on April 29th, 2021
Code and documentation of COVID-19 Vaccine Management System in PHP
Project Domain / Category
“COVID-19 Vaccine Management System” is an appointment scheduling system to facilitate the residents with scheduling their COVID-19 vaccine appointments. It will provide on hand information about current COVID-19 situation. The aim of this website is to manage mass vaccination, including vaccine distribution and administration. The proposed system is designed to provide real- time access to vaccine distribution centers. The system will also reduce the manual efforts and cost required for paper work. So, it will benefit the both public and government.
This website offers following categories:
- Home Page
- Vaccine distribution centers List
- Patient Registration
- Scheduling the appointment
- Get appointment confirmation SMS/email
- Register Complaint
- View: The user can view the details of vaccination, vaccination procedure and related information without registration.
- Register: Users will register themselves to get appointments.
- Schedule an appointment: User will get the appointment online.
- Feedback: User can also give feedback about services provided.
- Complaint: User can also register complaint about any suspicious activity or any misconduct.
- Registration: Registration and Login of the main administrator.
- Add an Admin/ Login: The main administrator can add any other person as admin.
- Admin can add/remove categories or edit existing categories.
- Admin can insert, delete, view and update records.
- Admin can cancel the appointment.
- Operating System: Window7and above
- HTML,CSS, Bootstrap (Front-end)
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- PHP(Server side programming)
- XAMPP — Web Application Server
Class diagram, activity diagram, data flow diagram, sequence diagram, use case diagram, Use case description, scope, hard requirements, non-functional requirements, testing test cases, SRS document, design manual, and other diagrams are needed to draw for this project.
- How to write a resume for a job search: Tips for applicants - May 11, 2021
- The Best Tool to Test the Speed of Your Internet - May 5, 2021
- Why do we need various number systems in computer science? - April 16, 2021