Table of Contents
Computer Based Examination Scheduler Project in PHP or ASP.NET
Here, we are showing you a detailed summary of the project of Computer Based Examination Scheduler Project in PHP or ASP.NET.
Project Domain / Category
Abstract / Introduction
In modern educational Institutions, there is a great need to have an automated Computer based Exam Scheduler. In manual systems, conducting an Entry test for thousands of students is a headache for the administrators as well as for Teachers. Even Result compilation can take several days and a lot of human resources are required.
Besides authorities need various types of analysis reports by which they can take policy level decisions. Preparing these reports is time consuming and troublesome. Therefore educational Institutions these days are turning to Computer based MCQs type test, which can be conducted with less human resources and at different venues, on different days and sessions.
CBEs Scheduler is an easy web-based application that eases the process of Exam scheduling. Students can choose any slot/ date / venue from the available ones as per their own convenience and availability.
Some of the functional requirements are:
- Login process/authentication for administrative staff, teachers and students (Sign up and Sign in) to avoid unauthorized access.
- Students online enrolment (as a candidate), and approval by Admin staff.
- Interface for Administrative staff for entering the available resources (venues, no. of Labs, no. of seats etc.) in the system.
- Automated Exam Planner for Administrative staff for planning (declaring no. of Exam days /sessions / centres / no. of seats) based on the no. of expected students (initially enrolled) and the available resources entered in the system.
- Entry Test registration done by enrolled students online, choosing their desired Centre /day / session.
- Limited Seats will be available on first come-first served basis.
- Schedule once confirmed by Students will be locked, and can be edited by Admin only.
- Printing of Students’ Exam entrance slip.
- Download / Print Centre /day / session wise attendance sheets.
- Graphical view of Centre /day / session wise strength.
- Server side programming language: PHP
- Scripting and styling languages: HTML and CSS
- Database: MYSQL
- IDE: PHP Storm or NetBeans or any one of your choice
- Local host Server: WAMP or XAMPP
List of all Final Year Project Ideas
List of all Final Year Project Ideas – Click Here