Last modified on February 11th, 2020
Computer-Based Examination Scheduler Project in PHP or ASP.NET
Here, we are showing you a detailed summary of the project of Computer Based Examination Scheduler Project in PHP or ASP.NET.
Project Domain / Category
Abstract / Introduction
In modern educational Institutions, there is a great need to have an automated Computer-based Exam Scheduler. In manual systems, conducting an Entry test for thousands of students is a headache for the administrators as well as for Teachers. Even Result compilation can take several days and a lot of human resources are required.
Besides authorities need various types of analysis reports by which they can take policy-level decisions. Preparing these reports is time-consuming and troublesome. Therefore educational Institutions these days are turning to Computer-based MCQs type test, which can be conducted with less human resources and at different venues, on different days and sessions.
CBEs Scheduler is an easy web-based application that eases the process of Exam schedule. Students can choose any slot/date/venue from the available ones as per their own convenience and availability.
Some of the functional requirements are:
- Login process/authentication for administrative staff, teachers and students (Sign up and Sign in) to avoid unauthorized access.
- Students online enrolment (as a candidate), and approval by Admin staff.
- Interface for Administrative staff for entering the available resources (venues, no. of Labs, no. of seats etc.) in the system.
- Automated Exam Planner for Administrative staff for planning (declaring no. of Exam days /sessions/centres / no. of seats) based on the no. of expected students (initially enrolled) and the available resources entered in the system.
- Entry Test registration is done by enrolled students online, choosing their desired Centre /day/session.
- Limited Seats will be available on first come-first served basis.
- Schedule once confirmed by Students will be locked and can be edited by Admin only.
- Printing of Students’ Exam entrance slip.
- Download / Print Centre /day / session wise attendance sheets.
- Graphical view of Centre /day/session wise strength.
- Server-side programming language: PHP
- Scripting and styling languages: HTML and CSS
- Database: MYSQL
- IDE: PHP Storm or NetBeans or anyone of your choice
- Localhost Server: WAMP or XAMPP
- 5 Best Places to Study Engineering - March 19, 2021
- How Students Can Pick a Good Custom-Paper Writing Service? - March 5, 2021
- List of Public service commissions - August 31, 2020